We are so pleased to be open again from 17th July, we are very excited to welcome our campers back, we have missed you all. Here are all the changes and measures we are putting into place to keep everything as safe as possible for everyone.
- All facilities onsite will continue to be deep cleaned by us at every change over. Our staff will also be deep cleaning shared facilities throughout your stay.
- We will also be providing cleaning equipment in every shared area so that our guests can also help to keep the space safe for themselves and others. For your own protection we would be grateful if you could sanitise shared facilities after your own use. Our staff will be cleaning the site regularly but outside of these times to keep the facilities safe for everyone we would be grateful if this could also be done. Products will be provided in the shared facilities to do this.
- Other measures have been introduced are to limit 1 person per pod in the kitchen hut at a time. Please clean the kitchen hut after use so that it is safe and ready to be used by the next guest from another pod.
- We will no longer be providing bed linen or firewood packs, we ask guests to bring their own bed linen/sleeping bags and firewood packs along with them for your stay with us.
- Please bring anything else with you that you need to keep yourself safe and continue to take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing in respect of protection from COVID-19.
- If you are feeling at all unwell or have a temperature before your arrival please could we ask that you do not visit, as other families may be in staying at the same time. If you become unwell during your stay, please advise us immediately and leave the site.
- Finally, please could we just ask that you follow government guidelines with regard to social distancing and cleaning, hygiene and handwashing procedures.
Arrival available from: 3.00pm
Check Out: 12.00pm
Upon arrival please make your way to your pod, each pod is numbered and you will find your designated pod on your confirmation email. Pods 1-4 are on the lower level and pods 5&6 are on the upper level. Staff are offsite but emergency contact numbers are left on the main buildings front door, should be you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. On departure please leave the keys to your pod in your pod door, our cleaning staff will collect them.
Track & Trace
As part of the NHS Track & Trace we will be following the guidelines and to manage this risk, we will be collecting details and maintaining records of staff, customers and visitors on site.
We will collect the customer details through our online booking system Checkfront and asking all staff to sign in and out of work on arrival & departure.
We will hold records for 21 days. This reflects the incubation period for COVID-19 (which can be up to 14 days) and an additional 7 days to allow time for testing and tracing. After 21 days, this information should be securely disposed of or deleted. When deleting or disposing of data, you must do so in a way that does not risk unintended access (e.g. shredding paper documents and ensuring permanent deletion of electronic files).
Records which are made and kept for other business purposes do not need to be disposed of after 21 days. The requirement to dispose of the data relates to a record that is created solely for the purpose of NHS Test and Trace. All collected data, however, must comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and should not be kept for longer than is necessary.